ISN is the only international society with neurochemistry as main focus and is striving to promote all relevant aspects of molecular and cellular neuroscience.
Join ISN now to become part of the ISN community, connecting people around the globe and across neurochemical specialties.
TOP REASONS TO BECOME ISN MEMBER AND TO STAY WITH ISN
- Receive regular updates from ISN
- Register for ISN meetings at reduced rate
- Apply for all types of ISN support (for conferences, schools, travel awards etc.)
- Free access to the Journal of Neurochemistry (JNC)
- Reduced open access fee of 1000 USD in the JNC
- Propose symposia, workshops and satellites for ISN meetings
- Be nominated for ISN Council
- Serve in ISN Committees
- Vote in ISN elections and ISN annual business meetings
Membership* categories and fees (USD):
One year membership
Year of joining ISN**
Annual verification of student status is required.
|Postdoc members|| Year of joining ISN**
One year membership
|Available for up to five years after the year the first doctoral degree was awarded.|
|Emeritus Members||One year membership||0||Available for ISN members who have been Full Members for at least 10 years and have retired from active duties.|
|* Membership is valid for the calendar year (Jan 1st - Dec 31st)
** For new student and postdoc members, membership is complimentary for the year of joining ISN
Are you the member of the ISN Sister Society?
ISN will waive the annual ISN membership fee for a given year for all active members of the ISN Sister Societies. You only have to join a Sister Society to become a member of ISN:
- APSN: Asian Pacific Society for Neurochemistry (APSN homepage)
- ASN: American Society for Neurochemistry (ASN homepage)
- ESN: European Society for Neurochemistry (ESN homepage)
Membership Fee Waiver:
Benefits for continuous ISN membership:
A continuous commitment to ISN will generate additional benefits. Current benefits for continuous ISN membership are:
- Continuous ISN membership and the personal ISN membership history will be considered for all types of ISN support (travel grants, CC, CAEN, Schools, ...).
- ISN members of all ISN member categories who have paid ISN membership fee continuously for the years 2012 to 2016 will receive the 2017 ISN 50th Anniversary Membership Fee Waiver (free ISN membership for 2017!).
- Members who will have paid ISN membership fee after 2017 for a continuous period of 5 years (and did not qualify for the 2017 ISN 50th Anniversary Membership Fee Waiver) will receive an ISN membership fee waiver for the following 6th year of ISN membership.