Applications for ISN membership are considered by the ISN Secretary from persons from any part of the world, who:
- have a doctoral degree or are in the process of obtaining such a degree, and/or
- have contributed notably to the advancement of neurochemistry and related neuroscience disciplines, and/or
- have amassed a past or present record of neurochemical research through publications in refereed journals, and/or
- have a reasonable prospect of continued neurochemically-oriented activities.
Joining ISN is an easy two step process:
1. Apply for a My ISN Account
2. From your My ISN Account apply for ISN membership
Join now! To become an ISN member, you must first have a My ISN Account.
As soon as you have an My ISN Account you will:
- be able to apply for ISN membership.
- receive regularly news from ISN.
- can register to attend ISN meetings und special conferences.
As soon as you are accepted ISN member you will receive the following benefits:
- Receive regular updates from ISN (Society e-newsletter & email announcements)
- Reduced ISN congress/meeting registration fees
- Opportunity to apply for ISN Grants & Awards
- Free online access to the Journal of Neurochemistry (JNC) - Impact factor 3.842
- Reduced open access publication fee of 1000 USD in the JNC
- Listing/access to member directory (Search for members including by key words)
- Propose symposia, workshops and satellites for ISN meetings
- Right to vote in ISN elections, ISN annual business meetings and by email ballot
- Right to nominate candidates for ISN Council and to serve in ISN Committees
ISN Membership Services
c/o Kenes International Organizers of Congresses S.A
7, rue François-Versonnex
1211 Geneva 6, Switzerland