Become a Member
Applications for Membership are considered by the ISN Secretary from:
Persons from any part of the world
- who have a Ph.D., M.D. or equivalent degree, or
- who have contributed notably to the advancement of neurochemistry and related neuroscience disciplines;
- who have amassed a past or present record of neuroscience research through publications in refereed journals and
- who have a reasonable prospect of continued neurochemically-oriented activities
Click the button below to join ISN membership.
Join now! To become an ISN member, you must first have a My ISN Account.
• Manage your membership;
• Get member discounts;
• Register for a meeting or satellite meeting;
• Submit abstracts, proposals, votes;
• Search our abstract archive;
• Apply for ISN Advanced School;
• Apply for Travel and Young Scientist
Lecture (YSL) Awards;
• Manage your profile and order history.
Already have an account? Then sign in using your existing account. If you don't have an account click the button below to create a new one.
Once you have created an account and signed in click on on "Join now!" to enter the online membership application form. To complete your application you will be asked to attach a short CV (prepared in English, word or PDF format), this must contain details on your education and qualifications; current and previous posts and three publications, please list in order: authors, title, journal, volume, pages and year.
Please do have prepared a name of a supporting member.
Should you not know anyone, kindly visit our ISN members’ directory
Your application will then be reviewed to ensure it is complete before sending it to the ISN Secretary for review and approval.
Please note that membership applications can take up to 4 weeks for approval.
ISN Membership Services
c/o Kenes International Organizers of Congresses S.A
7, rue François-Versonnex
1211 Geneva 6, Switzerland
Tel : +41 22 906 9174
Fax: +41 22 732 2607