After your meeting registration, you may then immediately submit an abstract (with up to 300 words) for the meeting by scrolling down to the Abstract submission section on the meeting overview page, or you may return at a later time to do so. Already submitted abstracts can be changed throughout the submission period.
Detailed instructions you will find on the abstract submission form.
1. Gene regulation & genetics
2. Signal transduction & synaptic transmission
3. Neuroinflammation & neuroimmunology
4. Molecular basis of disease
5. Brain development & cell differentiation
6. Bioenergetics & metabolism
7. Neuronal plasticity & behaviour
8. Clinical studies, biomarkers & imaging
9. Neurodegeneration and mental health
10. Intracellular trafficking & proteostasis
11. Glial cells
12. Neuron-Glia interactions
14. Other topics
Open from January 2, 2019 to February 28, 2019