Please click here for instructions for Poster & Oral Presenters.
After your meeting registration you may then immediately submit an abstract (with up to 300 words) for the meeting by clicking on the Abstract submission button on the meeting overview page, or you may return at a later time to do so.
Detailed instructions will be found on the abstract submission form.
1. Gene regulation & genetics
2. Signal transduction & synaptic transmission
3. Neuroinflammation & neuroimmunology
4. Molecular basis of disease
5. Brain development & cell differentiation
6. Bioenergetics & metabolism
7. Neuronal plasticity & behaviour
8. Clinical studies, biomarkers & imaging
9. Glia and neuron-glia interactions
10. Neurodegeneration and neuropsychiatric disorders
11. Intracellular organelles and trafficking
12. Stem Cells and regeneration
13. Lipids and glycobiology
14. Neurochemical technologies and resources
15. Pain / Addicion
16. Other topics
Poster size will be 90 cm x 120 cm in portrait format:
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION - Deadline Closed