ISN Helpdesk – Instructions for Meeting Registration and Abstract submission
- Account Setup/Login: Sign in to your My ISN account or create one at: My ISN Sign In
To sign in you can use the My ISN login menu at the top right of each page.
Instructions how to setup your My ISN account can be found here.
- Meeting Registration: After you have entered your My ISN account you can register for a meeting by paying the registration fee online.
To register, click on the large ‘Click here to register…‘ button on the welcome page of your account.
- Requirements: It is NOT required to have an ISN membership to register.
- Membership discount: In order to receive the Member discounted registration fee, you must be an ISN member and you need to be current with your ISN membership dues. If you are not current you will be asked to pay your membership dues. Alternatively you can pay the full registration fee.
- Online Payment: For the online payment we are using Authorize.net and PayPal. You will be able to pay with your Credit or Debit Card or you may use your PayPal account if you have one. To pay with your Credit or Debit Card please use the Checkout with Credit Card option on the payment page. If you are having any problems with your payment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After you have paid the registration fee you are registered for the meeting.
- Invited spaker registration: If you are an invited speaker and you are not recognized as invited speaker please contact email@example.com to let us enter your account email address on the invited speakers list. Please note that ISN members always have to pay the registration fee and do not apply for the simplyfied registration process.
- Abstract Submission: After your meeting registration you may then immediately submit an abstract (with up to 300 words) for the meeting by scroling down to the Abstract submission section on the meeting overview page, or you may return at a later time to do so. Already submitted abstracts are found here as well and can be changed through out the submission periode.
Detailed instructions you will find on the abstract submission form.