ISN Helpdesk – Instructions For Setting Up A New ISN Account
Help to login:
If you already have a My ISN account please log into your account by using your email address (or your username in case auf have define one) and your password you have set up.
- If you forgot your password, please use the ‘Forgot your password?’ link in the My ISN menu.
- If you do not know which email address you have used for your account please use as well the ‘Forgot your password?’ link in the My ISN menu.
- The account number cannot be used for login, only your email addresses you have added to you account and your user name if you have entered one.
Help to setup a new account:
- If you do not have an ISN account yet, please click on ‘Create Account‘ and fill out the short ISN Account Setup Form. You will receive an auto-email with a unique activation link.
- If you do not receive this email, please first have a look in your spam folder and if it is not there either please contact email@example.com and we will send you the activation link manually.
- Once you receive the auto-email, click on the link and proceed to register your ISN account. On submission you will get a unique account number.
- Once you have a My ISN account, registering for a meeting, abstract and proposal submission for a future ISN meeting is greatly streamlined.