Help to Submit a Proposal
- If you already have a My ISN account please sign in to your account. Otherwise setup your own My ISN account. Instructions how to setup your My ISN account can be found here.
- After you have entered your My ISN account please go to ‘submissions‘ section in the left menu and click on ‘Submit proposals’.
- If you are not an ISN member you will be asked to apply for ISN membership first. New members get 2 years of free membership. As an ISN member you need to be current with your dues in order submit your proposal.
- You may then choose from three different forms:
– Session and Workshop proposals
– Young investigator proposals
– Satelite meeting proposals
To submit a proposal with the desired form click the ‘Submit new proposal‘ link in the desired section. Already sumitted proposals are found here as well and can be changed trough out the submission periode.
- On the proposal submission form you’ll find further instructions that will help you to fill in the form correctly.
overview | print instructions