Journal of Neurochemistry announces increased 2018 Impact Factor of 4.870
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2018: 49/298 (81.06 %) (BIOCHEMISTRY & MOLECULAR BIOLOGY)
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2018: 53/267 (80.34%) (NEUROSCIENCES)
As a member of The International Society for Neurochemistry, we thought you’d be interested to hear this news.
If you are looking to publish your research, why not consider the Journal of Neurochemistry?
- Rapid and rigorous peer review by top researchers
- Manuscript protection during the review process (scooping policy)
- Simplified and easy online submission process
- Fast decision times – 27 days to first decision
- Rapid online publication, within 2 days of acceptance
- Access to promotional and tracking tools to help you maximize the outreach of your article
- Expanded access for your article – all review articles are free from online publication and Non-Open Access content is free 12 months after publication
Reduced Open Access Fee for ISN members
The Journal of Neurochemistry is devoted to the prompt publication of original findings of the highest scientific priority and value that provide novel mechanistic insights, represent a clear advance over previous studies and have the potential to generate exciting future research. It has a broad scope, publishing research in 8 different categories.