ISN Helpdesk – Instructions for Travel award submission
- If you already have a My ISN account please log into your account. Otherwise setup your own ISN account. Instructions how to setup your My ISN account can be found here.
- Membership requirements: Most ISN award applications require an ISN membership
Applications with ISN membership required:
– Travel Award application
– ISN Advanced School application
– ISN Young Members’ Symposia application
– Young Scientist Lecture award nominations (YSL),
If you are not yet an ISN member apply for ISN membership. Click on Become a member within your My ISN account. After you have submitted your membership request you can proceed with the next step. Your membership application does not need to be approved in order to apply for the advanced school.
If you are an ISN member please make sure that you are current with your membership dues.
- Applications with ISN membership required:
- When you have entered your My ISN account you first have to register for the meeting and submit your abstract. Instructions how to register and submit an abstract can be found here.
If you like to submit a Travel Award, an ISN Advanced School or a Young Members’ Symposia application you can use the Free Temporary Registration on the second page of the Meeting registration process.
- After you have submited your abstract you will be enabled to submit a Travel Award, Young Members’ Symposia and/or an ISN Advanced School application. Therefore please open the corresponding submission section on the meeting overview page and then the “Submit a new form” link.
- You may then immediately open the travel award application form by clicking the ‘Submit new Travel Award application form‘ or ‘Submit new ISN Advanced School application form‘ link. All already submitted applications can be found here as well and can be changed troughout the submission periode.
- On all application submission forms you will find further instructions that will help you to fill in the form correctly.