REGISTER FOR THE MEETING & ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Instructions for Meeting Registration and Abstract submission
Sign in to your My ISN account or create one at My ISN-Sign In page.
To sign in you can use the My ISN login menu at the top right of each page.
After you have entered your My ISN account, you can register for the meeting by paying the registration fee online.
To register, click on the large ‘Click here to register…‘ button on the welcome page of your account.
- Requirements: It is NOT required to have an ISN membership to register.
- Membership discount: In order to receive the Member discounted registration fee, you must be an ISN or ASN member and you need to be current with your current ISN or ASN membershipp dues.
- Online Payment: For the online payment we are using Authorize.net and PayPal. You will be able to pay with your Credit / Debit Card, you may use your PayPal account if you have one or make a bank transaction. To pay with your Credit or Debit Card please use the Checkout with Credit Card option on the payment page. If you are having any problems with your payment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you have paid the registration fee you are registered for the meeting.
- Invited speaker registration: If you are an invited speaker and you are not recognized as an invited speaker please contact email@example.com to let us enter your account email address on the invited speakers’ list. Please note that ISN members always have to pay the registration fee and do not apply for the simplified registration process.
After your meeting registration you may then immediately submit an abstract (with up to 300 words) for the meeting by scrolling down to the Abstract submission section on the meeting overview page, or you may return at a later time to do so. Already submitted abstracts can be changed throughout the submission period.
Detailed instructions you will find on the abstract submission form.
A speed review is an opportunity to sit down and talk to a senior editor at JNeurochem about your manuscript or project idea. You’ll get 10-15 minutes to discuss any concerns or clarify any doubts, and to receive general feedback on your project or manuscript submission by one of our Editors. For more information see the following link: www.neurochemistry.org/speed-reviews
Registration Fees in US Dollars.
Fees apply to payment received prior to the indicated Registration Deadlines.
May 1 – July 22, 2019
From July 23, 2019
|450 USD||500 USD|
|ISN/ASN Member Student, Postdoc, and Emeritus||
|250 USD||300 USD|
|600 USD||650 USD||
Non-Member Student, Postdoc and Emeritus
|300 USD||350 USD||
Extra Exhibitor Badges
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDES:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Participation in a Speed Review Session
- An invitation to the Welcome and Farewell Reception
- Lunch and refreshments as per times scheduled in the scientific programme
Payment of registration fees (in US Dollars) can be made as follows:
- By Credit Card
- By Paypal
- By Bank transfer
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
To request a refund of your registration fees, please contact ISN Secretariat.
– 35 USD administration fee will be applied to all cancellations
– Refunds are not possible after June 1, 2019.
– You may transfer your registration to another colleague. There is no charge to transfer your registration.
– Accompanying Guest registrations cannot be refunded nor transferred.