Child Care Fellowship:
Fellowships up to $400 USD per family are available for the ISN-ASN Meeting attendees who are bringing young children, up to the age of 6 years, to the meeting or who incur extra expenses for childcare during the meeting. A limited number of fellowships will be available.
To apply, complete the online childcare fellowship application by April 30, 2019.
• Child care expenses at the site of the meeting*
• Extra child/dependent care expenses at home incurred because the primary caregiver was attending the meeting (such as overtime at a child care centre, cost of a sitter, etc.)
• Expenses incurred in bringing a caregiver and/or dependent
*ISN does not provide or recommend child care providers and does not assume responsibility or liability for child care services of any sort. It is the responsibility of the parent(s) or guardian(s) to thoroughly investigate all child care providers.
• Regular home-based child/dependent care expenses
• Travel or other expenses related to the attendee’s participation in the meeting (including meeting registration, meals, travel to the meeting, or other expenses the attendee would already be incurring by attending the meeting)
• Tickets to local museums, amusement parks, etc.
– Preference will be given to applicants in the early stages of their careers.
– Poster, oral presenters and in special cases Symposium or Workshop participants